For many years now, it has been a core competency of the law firm of TSP Theissen Stollhoff & Partner mbB to find solutions to the entire range of issues governed by engineer law. There are only a very few competitors who will be able to offer you comparable knowledge and expertise in this special set of laws.
TSP provides qualified consultancy services in engineer law in the following areas:
- “Classic”, individual contracts awarded by a client to an expert planner
- Contracts awarded to general planners and contracts for project management services
- Public tenders for engineering services
- Fee assessment as governed by the Honorarordnung für Architekten und Ingenieure (HOAI, Official Scale of Fees for Services by Architects and Engineers) in its scope of application, and outside of the HOAI tables
- Issues of planner’s liability
- Organization of bidder consortiums
Our notarial office is at your disposal should you wish to incorporate an engineering firm of any legal form (as professional partnership, Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH, limited liability company) or Aktiengesellschaft (AG, publicly held company).