For entities awarding a contract, our range of consultancy services and other services includes
- We assist our clients in preparing individual handbooks for award procedures. This will enable award procedures to be implemented smoothly and such that the individual steps will stand up to legal review.
- We develop the legal structure and general course of tendering procedures governed by German law, and continuously assist with these tenders in Germany and throughout Europe. This has proven effective, in particular in public-private partnerships, in projects involving sectoral contracting entities, and also in the course of tendering procedures governed by the Verdingungsordnung für Leistungen (VOL, contracting regulations for services) and Verdingungsordnung für freiberufliche Leistungen (VOF, contracting regulations for professional services).
- We assist with selecting the admissible types of awards and award procedures, preparing checklists to avoid errors that could impede such procedures, while mitigating and resolving issues in ongoing award procedures.
- We provide well-founded answers to questions regarding the formal requirements of public procurement law, regarding deadlines or periods, in order to create security in legal terms; we attend meetings with bidders, prepare correct responses to objection letters from other bidders, and will find solutions to all legal issues entailed by the exclusion and selection of bidders.
- We will maintain a sustainable defense against demands for award review procedures and claims for damages lodged by bidders who have not been considered.
For bidders, our range of consultancy services and other services includes
- We provide well-founded answers to questions regarding the formal requirements of public procurement law, deadlines or periods, in particular in the course of the tendering phase, one of the most sensitive periods of a project.
- We provide legal consultancy services and advise bidders over the entire course of the award procedure. In this context, we also draft clarification requests and objection letters.
- We competently pursue award review procedures while enforcing bidders’ rights to inspect the records of the procedure and lodging damage claims.
Die neue Bauvergabe 2019
Münchener Kommentar Europäisches und Deutsches Wettbewerbsrecht Band 4: Vergaberecht II
SektVO - Sektorenverordnung kompakt