Also in the domain of real estate law, the members of the TSP advisory team fulfill all the requirements.
Our key strengths in this regard:
- Drafting and review of contracts for the performance of technical due diligence in the runup to a property purchase;
- Legal due diligence for the purchase of land earmarked for residential development;
- Structuring and implementation of all types of real estate contracts (real estate sale & purchase agreements, hereditary building right agreements, real estate development contracts, commercial rental/leasing agreements, etc.).
- Comprehensive legal support in the management and realization of residential and commercial properties; structuring of facility management agreements.
- An effective notarial staff capable of professionally and expeditiously closing real estate transactions of whatever type.
Another focus of our law firm’s activities in real-estate law is the legal conceptualization and implementation of publicly funded property-development projects.
Our services in the context of such public-sector property development include:
- Conceptualization and formation of project companies along with the provision of comprehensive legal consultancy services.
- Conceptualization and drafting of all agreements required to secure and purchase property (purchase option agreements, sale & purchase agreements for real estate, where required also in combination with construction contracts and realization agreements, etc.).
- Consultancy services in connection with urban planning agreements, infrastructure development agreements, neighborhood agreements, etc., and their drafting.
- Legal conceptualization and drafting of service agreements concluded with project managers and general planners and specialist planners, as well as contracts for any and all construction work, including highly complex projects.
- Legal advice and ongoing legal consultancy services for the project as a whole.
- Structuring and dependable, end-to-end implementation of all agreements governing the usage of the property and services associated with it once it has been built (e.g. commercial rental/lease agreements, contracts for brokerage, marketing, asset management, property management or facility management).